Foster Process Workflow Management
Foster Process WorkFlow workflow management software allows public and private organizations to automate document intensive, approval-based processes across departments and systems. Business users and process experts with no programming experience can design and run workflows. It delivers the following improvement:
- Radically Reduce Paperwork
- Use Resources More Efficiently
- Improve Business Outcomes
With business processes governing more complex relationships and interacting with many different business systems, companies need an easy way to manage and improve their processes. Several factors make it difficult to manage these processes in human resources, finance, compliance, and other business functions.
- Paper-based processes and business system silos prevent information and approvals from passing across departments easily
- Limited IT (internal or outsourced) resources burdened by complex system installations that require too much time and trouble-shooting and by an ongoing assault of help desk requests.
- Difficult-to-define business problems. When different stakeholders have different views of a problem and the description and scope of the problem often changes, finding a solution through a traditional linear process may not be possible.
For workers in organizations that must process and manage a heavy workload of requests as part of their job, workflow software helps them handle those requests more efficiently and quickly.
- Improved communication and resolution of requests with and from other departments and customers. Web-based, form-driven processes and graphical drag-and-drop workflow maps automate processes and radically reduce paperwork, so business users can easily and quickly complete their tasks.
- IT staff can be used more efficiently. Simple deployment and development means that technology managers can quickly get the software up and running without spending a lot of time with complex and unreliable installations. Business managers can create and modify established workflows, so changes can be completed more quickly with minimal IT involvement
- Continuous improvement of business processes.
Designed for an adaptive approach, where technology
and business managers work together to target
problem processes for improvement in the larger
stream of business activities. Workflows automated
with ProcessMaker become consistent, repeatable, and
measurable, so processes can be continuously refined
and adapted to new conditions.
Low Risk, Low Cost and High Productivity Process Automation
ProcessMaker workflow management software is packaged to make it a low-risk option for solving business process problems.
- Low cost, open source, subscription model with minimal upfront investment
- Fast deployment and development so IT resources are used more efficiently and the software's business value can be realized more quickly
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by reusing existing hardware, software, systems, and skills. No lock-in to one vendor. Installs on Linux or Windows. Connects to other databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL) and systems (DMS, BI, CMS, ERP)
- Adaptive approach to business process management
tackles problems in manageable chunks, minimizing the
risk of Big IT Project failure.